Be daring, be imaginative: it’s time for ISKO I-SKOOL™ 4
A new year, a new thrilling edition of ISKO I-SKOOL™, the global fashion talent contest conceived by ISKO™ and CREATIVE ROOM™ that, as usual, will support students during all this educational path.
The chosen theme for the Denim Design Award is GENDERFUL, a celebration of the new and inclusive ways to conceive the multiplicity of models of self expression, that are now overtaking normative gender categories for a promotion of new and evolving forms of identity.
This year the competition will also involve, besides the following schools, the independent students that have applied from the official website Iskooldenim.com.
Here are the schools that have confirmed their participation:
- POLIMODA (Florence, Italy);
- NABA – Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (Milan, Italy);
- Università Iuav di Venezia (Venice, Italy);
- Accademia Costume&Moda (Rome, Italy);
- UAL – Chelsea College of Arts (Chelsea, UK);
- AMD – Akademie Mode & Design (Düsseldorf and Münich, Germany);
- AALTO University – School of Art, Design and Architecture (Helsinki, Finland);
- AMFI – Amsterdam Fashion Institute (Amsterdam, Netherlands);
- FIDM – Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (Los Angeles, USA);
- The New School – Parsons (New York, USA);
- Colegiatura Colombiana (Medellìn, Colombia);
- Beijing Institute of Fashion Technology (Beijing, China);
- Academy of Arts & Design of Tsinghua University (Beijing, China);
- Donghua University (Shanghai, China);
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University (Hong Kong, China);
- BUNKA Fashion college (Tokyo, Japan);
- UTS – University of Technology Sydney (Sydney, Australia).