A night dedicated to the future stars of fashion: here are the winners of ISKO I-SKOOL™ 4
A glamorous night dedicated to the celebration of talent: this was the winning formula of the grand finale of ISKO I-SKOOL™, the fashion talent contest created by ISKO™ and CREATIVE ROOM™ and characterised by a Denim Design Award and a Marketing Award.
“Every year we assist Denim Design Award students in the making of their outfits, and every year they literally amaze us with their courage and freshness: fashion needs energy, novelty and forward-thinking minds”, claims Massimo Munari, art director of CREATIVE ROOM™, the tutor of this branch of the project, involving the most brilliant and creative young minds from worldwide prestigious institutions. The fashion show was held on July 12 in the inspirational setting of BASE, a postindustrial, multipurpose center in Milan that was perfectly in tune with the mood of this spectacular evening.
CREATIVE ROOM™ has supported the contestants of the Denim Design Award, all challenged to create a denim outfit dedicated to the creative theme “Genderful”, a celebration of the new and inclusive ways to conceive the many models of self expression that transcend traditional gender categories to promote new and evolving forms of identity.
Here are the winners of the Denim Design Award:
- Winner of the Best Seller Award Massimiliano Mucciarelli (Università Iuav di Venezia);
- Winner of the Responsible Innovation Award Morine Uramoto (BUNKA Fashion College);
- Winner of the Best Show Piece Award Sara Armellin (POLIMODA);
- Winner of the Reca Award Mianchen Wang (The New School – Parsons);
- Winner of the Swarovski Award Giulia Masciangelo (NABA).
More on —> http://www.iskooldenim.com/